Information for Competitors in the Mid-Atlantic Classic Championship
How to Enter
The competitor entry fee is $100 for the first class and $80.00 each crossover
- If you enter online, the entry fee must be paid via credit card, debit card, or PayPal upon submission.
- If you mail in the entry form, the entry fee must be included and the only accepted method of payment is a money order made payable to “Muscle Best.”
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Late entry fee of $50 will be applied online starting April 29th or at late registration at the host hotel on May 8th.
If you decide to add a class after submitting your form, please complete the contact form. You can also add a class at check-in (cash only).
*Late registration: Friday night, 7:15pm at the host hotel. Just show up at the athlete check-in (times below) prepared to pay the entry fee plus a $50 late fee, and purchase your 2020 NPC membership (or show proof if you have membership). If you are early, you will need to wait until late registrations are processed at 7:15pm.
Definition of Divisions
- TRUE NOVICE: FIRST TIME ENTERING AN NPC EVENT.
- OPEN: Eligible for all competitors of any age or experience,
- NOVICE: If an athlete has never placed first in any class or age group in any NPC sanctioned contest then he/she is eligible to compete as a “novice.”
- TEEN: The competitor must be 16 years old or under to compete in the “Teen A” class; the competitor must be over 16 and under 20 to compete in “Teen B” class.
- JUNIOR: The competitor must be age 23 or under on the day of the contest.
- MASTERS: The competitor must be at least the minimum age of the division on the day of the contest.
- You may enter multiple masters classes, for example: If you are 40 years old you may enter the 35 & Over and the 40 & Over.
- PURE NATURAL: Drug free for 5 years
- NATURAL: Drug free for 1 year
You may compete in multiple classes (if eligible). This can be any combination of open, novice, masters, or teen (pending age). Don’t miss this opportunity for real stage experience!
Randolph Middle School
507 Millbrook Avenue
Hilton Garden Inn
375 Mount Hope Avenue
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Book at group rate
For group rate, reservations must be made by April 8, 2020.
6:00 PM Men’s and Women’s Bodybuilding, Women’s Physique and Fitness competitors with your routine music**.
6:45 PM Bikini, Figure, and Men’s Physique competitors
7:30 PM ANY UNREGISTERED competitors report at 7:30 PM. Please be aware, if you are not registered and you show up before 7:30, you will be asked to come back.
All competitors must wear or bring their posing suits and be prepared to wear them for check in.
- BODYBUILDERS: Competition suits MUST BE WORN TO WEIGH-IN!
- MASTERS & TEEN competitors must show proof of age at check-in (driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport, or birth certificate)
- BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE, & MEN’S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE competitors must bring their posing music for finals. Bodybuilding, women’s physique, and classic men’s physique music is limited to 60 seconds; fitness routine music is limited to 120 seconds. Posing music MUST be on a CD and be the only music on the CD. Any contestant using music containing PROFANITY will be immediately disqualified.
- Music will be collected at the check-in.
Order of Events
» ORDER OF EVENTS COMING SOON
Posing & Awards
EVERY COMPETITOR will be introduced & pose.
- All bodybuilding, women’s physique, and men’s classic physique competitors will perform a 30 second posing routine at the pre-judging.
- All figure, bikini, & men’s physique competitors do their individual posing during the pre-judging; at the finals each competitor is introduced for one pose. Crossovers will only pose once.
- All fitness competitors will perform a 120 second routine at both pre-judging & finals.
The top five athletes in each class from all divisions will be awarded trophies.
All spectators must purchase a ticket to enter. No free tickets are provided to competitors for trainers, friends, family, or otherwise.
Tickets are available online and at the door of the venue the day of the competition.
Backstage / Trainer Passes
Backstage pass fees are $100 and you must also have a ticket to get in the door.
The backstage pass is valid all day, but it does not replace a ticket to either pre-judging or finals. Get your backstage pass in advance as there may be limited quantities the day of the show.
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT NPC CARD IN ORDER TO GET A BACKSTAGE PASS.